Google Ads Mentoring
If you already manage a Google Ads account and are just looking for advice on best practice techniques or even starting from scratch, Clarity PPC can help you! We offer a mentoring service that is tailored to you and uses your own data. We can start at the very basics and move up to the most advanced features available within the Google Ads platform.
It seems like there are endless options for Google Adwords training these days. From one day seminars to online courses to sessions with our Google account manager. Obviously, these all have their value, but there drawbacks here as well. Seminars are not very personalised and online course tend to stay somewhat basic. Google account managers, in my experience, certainly help us spend more but is it really in their interest to help you save money??
Our training sessions are conducted over a shared screen and use all your own data. We also teach super advanced techniques that Google account managers do not, and will not, teach. We show you how to implement strategies that are sure to increase ROI and reduce cost per conversion.
Here is some of the areas our training will cover:
- Keyword research – how to identify most profitable keywords
- Best practice account structure: continuity between keywords, ad text and landing page leading to a high quality score and lower costs per click.
- Bid optimisation
- How to write Ad copy – analysis and A/B testing
- Negative keyword management
- How to Implement bid modifiers around device, time of day, day of the week and location.
- Setup and use of RLSA – Remarketing lists for search ads
- Other audience techniques including Customer Match
- Use of ad extensions for calls, locations, seller ratings etc
- Display ads
- Display remarketing
- Dynamic search ads
- Many other best practice tips and tricks
For Google Shopping we also teach:
- Optimising product feed
- Set up and use of Custom Labels
- Structuring campaigns by intent of search terms
- Advanced bid management
- Ecommerce audience targeting
At Clarity PPC we believe in fair and transparent pricing, that is why we always show our pricing on the website (unlike many other agencies). Mentoring sessions are charged at £50 per session with a discount for booking a course of six. It is very likely that a session will pay for itself within a week so why not drop us a line and arrange your FREE Google Ads review?
Experienced Specialists - Minimum 8 years working within PPC
No Contracts or Set up Fee - We don’t tie you in
Personal service - Direct line to your Google Ads Specialist
Clear pricing - Your ROI increases, our costs stay the same