Paid Search Management
Search engine marketing is effective. Very effective. The ability to present your product or service at the exact time the customer is looking for it (and only when the customer is looking for it) is marketing gold. More traditional advertising has had various degrees of targeting but nothing quite as advanced as this. Skilled use of Search Engine Marketing gives you the opportunity to optimise your ads for the most profitable search terms, eliminating wasted marketing spend and achieving excellent return on investment figures.
When Google launched in 1998 it was processing around ten thousand searches a day. Fast forward to today and the number is forty thousand plus a second. Of course, this figure is still rising and having a presence in Google Search is a must for businesses in 2019. But, with these volumes of searches things can get expensive. Very expensive. Many companies have experimented with badly optimised campaigns and watched their budget disappear unrewarded. This is where Clarity PPC can help, we are specialists in using advanced techniques to create campaigns that are profitable but stay within given budgets.
One of the ways we do this, for example, is by utilising RLSA or Remarketing Lists for Search Ads. This allows an advertiser to increase their bid when the customer is someone who has previously engaged with their brand, visited a certain page or added a product to their basket. This is a powerful tool and using it correctly can significantly improve click through and conversion rates. RLSA is just one of the many tools we use to optimise your campaigns. Below are some of the other key features that all our Paid Search campaigns include:
- Initial and ongoing keyword research – identify most profitable keywords
- Best practice account structure: continuity between keywords, ad text and landing page lead to a high quality score and lower costs per click.
- Ongoing bid optimisation
- Ad copy analysis and A/B testing
- Negative keyword management
- Implementation of bid modifiers around device, time of day, day of the week and location.
- Setup and use of RLSA – Remarketing lists for search ads
- Other audience techniques including Customer Match
- Use of ad extensions for calls, locations, seller ratings etc
- Display ads
- Display remarketing
- Many other best practice tips and tricks
So, if you reduce Google Ads costs whilst increasing ROI then why not give us a try? At Clarity PPC we offer a FREE Google Ads account review and our pricing for Search Marketing campaigns starts from only £150 per month. You can contact us here.
Experienced Specialists - Minimum 8 years working within PPC
No Contracts or Set up Fee - We don’t tie you in
Personal service - Direct line to your Google Ads Specialist
Clear pricing - Your ROI increases, our costs stay the same